[vtkusers] I have a fairly large Qt Project, and I am currently trying to integrate PCL/VTK code into it, how do I go about doing this?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:40:26 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 2:38 PM, maplesyrup23 <andrew.louis93 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Title pretty much says it all. I have a fairly big Qt Project going on, and I
> am trying to integrate some code I have written into my Qt Project. The code
> is similar is in structure to
> http://code.google.com/p/miminect/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fpcl_qt_vtk
> this
>
> I do not see the QVTKWidget.h in my list of Widgets in the Qt Designer, and
> I am at a loss for how to proceed.
>
> Any input would be awesome.

There are some instructions for getting QVTKWidget to show up in
QtDesigner here:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Tutorials/QtSetup

An example Qt/VTK application is here:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Qt/RenderWindowUIMultipleInheritance
, but it assumes you are using a CMake build system.

David