[vtkusers] Problem with vtkPolyDataToImageStencil

matheus_viana vianamp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:17:30 EDT 2012

Hi David.

Many thanks for replying.

Well, I've just check my PolyData structure and it seems to be OK concerning
the point 1. As you suggested, I tried to use the vtkCleanPolyData in order
to check the point 2. No changes at all when setting the tolerance to 1e-7.
Therefore, my polydata seem to be OK in both cases. I also tried to set the
tolerance of the cleaner to 1e-3, but the number of artifacts is even higher
than before.