[vtkusers] vtkResliceImageViewer hides cross hairs in certain positions

Federico Milano fmilano at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:34:09 EDT 2012

Thanks for your answer! I tried to debug it, but I've found the
implementation kind of chaotic (not to offend anybody...it happens), so I
reimplemented it (without some features) and it worked. And in my
implementation I'm setting immediate mode always. When I have a bit of time
I'll if the behaviour of vtkResliceImageViewer changes if I set the hair
mode to immediate.

Thanks again,

Federico