[vtkusers] Problem with vtkCubeAxesActor2D

32sthide 32sthide at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 05:51:22 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm using vtkCubeAxesActor2D to draw the axes on my cube, but when i use
this the cube appear really big and I have to zoom out to see all the
object. when i disable the axes, the cube appears correctly. here is my axes
code:

  vtkCubeAxesActor2D *axes= vtkCubeAxesActor2D::New();
    axes->SetViewProp(outlineActor);
    axes->SetCamera(ren->GetActiveCamera());
    axes->SetCornerOffset(0.0);
    axes->UseRangesOn();
    axes->SetRanges(0.0,6.0,0.0,2.0,0.0,6.0);
    axes->SetLabelFormat("%6.4g");
    axes->SetNumberOfLabels(12);
    axes->SetFlyModeToOuterEdges();
    axes->ScalingOn();
    axes->SetFontFactor(0.8);
    ren->AddViewProp(axes);

if someone knows why this happen it would be a great help.

thanks.