[vtkusers] vtk6 and vtkmfcwindow compile error

Totte Karlsson totte at dunescientific.com
Tue Jul 24 04:56:40 EDT 2012

On 7/23/2012 4:37 AM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> Try pulling vtk again. There was a path just merged that may resolve your problem.

I did pull the latest, and got somewhat further

Now, after some various fixes for borland, I get to linking of the
vtkftgl-6.0.dll and there I get unresolved externals:

Linking CXX shared library ..\..\bin\vtkftgl-6.0.dll
Error: Unresolved external '_vtk_freetype_FT_Glyph_Get_CBox' referenced from
P:\MTKBUILDS\XE\VTK6.0\THIRDPARTY\FTGL\CMAKEFILES\VTKFTGL.DIR\SRC\FTBITMAPGLYPH.CPP.OBJ
Error: Unresolved external '_vtk_freetype_FT_Glyph_To_Bitmap' referenced from
Error: Unable to perform link
... etc.... quite a few.. unresolved ones..
** error 1 ** deleting bin\vtkftgl-6.0.dll

The freetype dll was linked and built in the step before these errors.

-totte