[vtkusers] Reorienting an image

Hila Hiler hilahiler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 03:57:49 EDT 2012

Hi all,

How am I rotating my image according to a line's perpendicular direction
(its normal) ?

my image is a 3d image and the line is a poly data. I'm aware that I should
extract both of the geometries orientation, and reorienting the image's
axis due to the extracted line's angle.

maybe it's a start:

    mitk::Geometry3D::Pointer surf_geom = m_line->GetGeometry();
    mitk::Geometry3D::Pointer im_geom = m_mri_img->GetGeometry();

so how should I do this?

in literature it's called probe eye view because we can view the image as
the probe's view (in mu case, the line surface).

a code example would be a very good choice, please help me it's an urgent
task for a very important day...

Hila