[vtkusers] give direction to cylinder

Gonzalo Amadio gonzaloamadio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:04:23 EDT 2012

That seems to work. But I have another problem now.

When I rotate the cylinder, the center don't remain in the original
position where it is set.

Trying to being more clear, imagine my original cylinder is a clock hand
pointing to number three. so the center is between the center of the clock
and number three. When I rotate it for example 90, the hand is pointing to
number twelve, so the center is not more between the center of the clock
and number 3, instead is between center and number 12.

Thank you for helping!

--
--------
Gonzalo Amadio