[vtkusers] MakeCurrent() error

satyanarayana reddy satyajanga at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 08:34:44 EDT 2012

Hi Seb,
         Thanks for the reply. All the operations that I am doing are in a
single thread. And I am using the javax.swing.SwingUtilities.invokeLater()
syntax in the main function.
          More about the error :: When the error occurred the image that is
being displayed in vtkCanvas is becoming full white.  But vtkImageData is
not corrupted/null.

The Lines where the error is occurring
               panel1.remove(vtkCanvasObject);
              * panel2.add(vtkCanvasObject);*