[vtkusers] Image "swimming" with vtkImagePlaneWidget?

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Thu Jul 12 14:55:19 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm using vtkImagePlaneWidget in an application and I noticed a
problem when rotating the widget. The image appears to "swim" relative
to the widget plane when rotating the plane, jumping around in
seemingly random directions rather than varying smoothly as the plane
is rotated. In-plane and out-of-plane translation seems fine, as does
resizing the plane. I see this problem on both a Mac with an AMD
graphics card and a Windows laptop with an NVIDIA GPU.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks,
Cory

--