[vtkusers] vtkResliceImageViewer hides cross hairs in certain positions

Marco Sambin m.sambin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 02:19:40 EDT 2012

Hi all.

I experienced this behavior as well.

I think vtkImageResliceViewer works differently from vtkImageViewer2, since
in the case of vtkImageResliceViewer slices are maintained at their
original location/orientation, and the camera is moved to view the current
slice appropriately.
I believe this behavior may be causing the "hiding" of the reslice cursors
while viewing some slices.

Still, it seems to me this is an abnormal behavior, since it makes reslice
cursor unusable in several cases.

I would appreciate hearing some additional comments/suggestions on this
topic.

Thanks in advance,

Marco