[vtkusers] Curve / Equal Subdivision

Jean-Hugues Royer jhroyer at joher.com
Tue Jul 10 10:50:51 EDT 2012

Hi,

I also tried vtkSplineFIlter using SetSubdivideToLength() and
SetLength(distance).

But the result is that the points are not equally distributed.

When you provide a curve the beginning and ending points are not equally
distributed while the center points are.

When you provide a straight line no points at all are equally distributed.

I get exact same result when using
vtkSplineFIlter/SetSubdivideToLength/SetLength and
vtkParametricSpline/SetParametricFunction/SetUResolution.

May be I'm missing something ?