[vtkusers] Thank You

Derek Gaston friedmud at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 08:36:55 EDT 2012

I've been working with VTK for about a week now... and it is an awesome
piece of software!  I've already created something that is highly
compelling and will allow the users of my software to do incredible science
and engineering even faster than before.  Looking back, I can't believe how
much I was able to accomplish in a week.

Because of that I just have to say "Thank You!" to all those who have put
so much time into this.  That includes all of the main developers, the
maintainers and everyone who participates on this list or has submitted a
bug report.  VTK is (yet again) proof that open-source and free/libre
software works.

Thanks,
Derek Gaston