[vtkusers] color points ?

Luke Hetrick lhetrick at nnu.edu
Fri Jul 6 12:23:39 EDT 2012

I have several thousand points that are type polydata that are defaulted to
be either a black or a dark blue. To be consistent with the rest of my
render windows, I would rather change the color of the points rather than
the background color of the renderer. Is there any way to change the color
on all the points to become a solid color such as just pure red points? I
tried using the member GetProperty->SetColor from the /vtkActor class but
that did not work. And I have played around with a few LUT's but these are
only coloring the points that are originally dark blue and not the black
points. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help,
Luke H