[vtkusers] Color of isosurface

Dale "Luke" Peterson hazelnusse at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:26:23 EDT 2012

After lots of superstitious bug hunting, I finally figured this out.  The
values I was passing to SetModelBounds() had ymin = 3.5 and ymax = 0.16.
 The result was that the surface looked correct and the proper range was
being shown, but for some reason this affects the way the surface gets
rendered.... wow.... that took almost 2 days to figure out.

Any idea why this would happen?  Could/should vtkSampleFunction reorder the
bounds if the SetModelBounds() is called with xmin>xmax, ymin>ymax, or
zmin>zmax?

Just to be clear, this issue had nothing to do with QVTKWidget whatsoever.

~Luke

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>wrote:

> No idea.
>

> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Dale "Luke" Peterson <hazelnusse at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Attached is what it looks like outside of QVTKWidget.
>>

> --

“People call me a perfectionist, but I'm not. I'm a rightist. I do
something until it's right, and then I move on to the next thing.”
― James Cameron