[vtkusers] highlight selection error?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:01:32 EDT 2012

> That is definitely broken. I'll look into it now.
>
> David

Weird - even after an "about 1 point" selection, the extract filter says it
got 50 points (the whole sphere data set). I have no idea what would cause
that - the vtkAreaPicker should set up that vtkPlanes object appropriately
to select only the points inside the rectangular prism/frustum that goes
through the scene through the rectangle you select.

Sorry I can't help... hopefully someone else can shed some light on this.

David