[vtkusers] vtkDAtaset & pipeline architecture

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:08:40 EDT 2012

I have several functions in code libraries based on older stuff (primarily
custom file format readers) that return vtkDataSet stuff, but I've recently
started building code on the new GetOutputPort/SetInputConnection methods.
 I had kinda hoped I could use a vtkPassThroughFilter and
SetInput(vtkDataSet), GetOutputPort(), but that results in errors.

Is there a simple way to make this work? Or am I stuck rebuilding all my
file readers?
--
Randall Hand
http://www.vizworld.com