[vtkusers] vtkContourFilter problem

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 08:02:21 EDT 2012

Are you using vtkImplicitModeller? If so, what parameters are you setting?
In particular what value are you using for Maximum Distance
// Another important ivar is MaximumDistance. This controls how far into the
// volume the distance function is computed from the input geometry.  Small
// values give significant increases in performance. However, there can
// strange sampling effects at the extreme range of the MaximumDistance.