[vtkusers] Color of isosurface

Dale "Luke" Peterson hazelnusse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:37:42 EDT 2012

I tried ScalarVisibilityOff() and it didn't fix the problem.  However,
it did make me realize that the problem is different from what I
originally thought.  I've attached two window screen shots, both with
ScalarVisibilityOff().  The only difference is that in the second one,
I've called contourActor->GetProperty()->SetColor(0, 0, 1).  You can
see that the blue color is just barely visible.

Just to check, I tried setting ScalarVisibilityOn(), and then repeated
the test with and without calling SetColor(0, 0, 1).  In both cases
the surface appears to be very dark but slightly red.  So it seems
like red is the default color for the zero-level curve, but for some
reason, my surface is showing a whole lot darker than I would like.

Thanks for suggestion and let me know if you have any other ideas.

Thanks,
~Luke