[vtkusers] Highlighted Points: why do they disappear on reselection

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Mon Jul 2 10:46:44 EDT 2012

I have a problem understanding the working of:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Picking/HighlightSelectedPoints

When I have selected a region, and then select a different one, the
highlighting of the first is lost. I do not understand why this is the case.

And how would I proceed is I would like to Add the second selection to the
first one? The idea is to have something like a frustrum brush, to select
irregular shapes that can be deleted.

Dieter