[vtkusers] Activiz and vtkPolyDataSource

davide bacci bacci.davide at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 07:28:10 EDT 2012

Hi Jochen,

Thank you for reply

Activiz supports many formats, I know that. In fact I already import
STL file in VTK.
I'm trying to convert OCC ( OpenCascade ) data to VTK data.
this operation seems to be possible through tessellate the original
data and use vtkPolyData.

Now I downloaded Salome code, because I known Salome do that, and I
start to translate VTK C++ code in Activiz.NET code
But Salome code extend vtkPolyDataSource...

I attach a class for better understanding

these class are OCC class: TopoDS_Vertex, gp_Pnt

Thank you,
Davide.