[vtkusers] help

james james at szyino.com
Tue Jan 31 21:53:57 EST 2012

Hi,when i build the vtk 5.6 in the VS 2008, I get these error as bellow:

Error 1 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Generating vtkMaterialXMLLibrary.h" vtkMaterialLibraryConfiguredFiles vtkMaterialLibraryConfiguredFiles

Error 13 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vtkGLSLShaderLibrary.h': No such file or directory D:\VTK\VTK 5.6\vtk-5.6.0-Build\Utilities\MaterialLibrary\vtkShaderCodeLibraryMacro.h 16 vtkIO

Error 14 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vtkMaterialXMLLibrary.h': No such file or directory D:\VTK\VTK 5.6\vtk-5.6.0-Build\Utilities\MaterialLibrary\vtkMaterialLibraryMacro.h 16 vtkI

What can I do to fix these error and build it succeeded?

Think you.