[vtkusers] Compile VTK on VS2010

Massinissa Bandou Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Fri Jan 27 16:40:09 EST 2012

Hello

I'm using win7 64bits, Visual Studio 2010, I downloaded VTK 5.8.0 + the
source and the data on this web site:
http://www.vtk.org/VTK/resources/software.html#latest2

I'm using Cmake 2.8.7

I tried to compile VTK using CMake and VS2010 according to this web page
http://www.divms.uiowa.edu/~cwyman/classes/common/howto/winVTK.html

I REALLY want to compile some example and do some image processing!!!
But when I try to build the 'ALL_BUILD' a pop-up appear saying:
One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly.

Example of error on the output window:

:\Users\Massi\Desktop\VTK_BIN\ALL_BUILD.vcxproj : error  : Unable to read
the project file "ALL_BUILD.vcxproj".
C:\Users\Massi\Desktop\VTK_BIN\ALL_BUILD.vcxproj(157,417): The project file
could not be loaded. An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 157,
position 417.

Only 72 projects are correctly loaded!!!!

CAN anyone help me to figure out with this!!!!!

Thank you for your help

Massi