[vtkusers] Opacity with multiple meshes

Nicolas Rannou nicolas.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:20:55 EST 2012

I'm using a QVTKWidget to render my scene and it seems to be the problem.
(a simple example works properly but my application does not)

Can I somehow turn opengl on in this QVTKWidget, should I customize
QVTKWidget to inherit from a QGLWidget, etc.?
Is there any option in vkt's cmake to allow such a thing?

Thanks