[vtkusers] Plane actor orientation

william.nguatem william.nguatem at unibw.de
Tue Jan 24 07:17:17 EST 2012

Hello Folks,
I've the following problem:
I'll like to automatically make screen shots of my renderer with the actor
(planes and inliers 3D point cloud).
Now, the camera is always at (0,0,1) per default, however, I'll like the
actor to be rotated such that the viewplanenormal
should coincide with the normal of my plane. With the default configuration,
all my screen shots present the actor in an oblique view
but I'll really like the screen shots to be made as if the camera was
pointing directly towards the normal of the plane, i.e,
the direction of projection should be thesame as the normal of my plane.
This will produce non-oblique screen shots I guess.

Thanks in advance!
William