[vtkusers] vtkUnsignedShortArray GetJavaArray() performance

Marco Sambin m.sambin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:23:13 EST 2012

Update: actually I was making a mistake.
The short[] array I was requesting with GetJavaArray() was actually
much larger than what I stated in my previous post, due to a mistake
in my code.

After fixing the code, GetJavaArray() on a 512x512
vtkUnsignedShortArray takes around 1 millisecond on my machine, which
seems acceptable.

Sorry for the misleading post.
Regards,

Marco