[vtkusers] some questions about cells, file formats, etc

nuno.jf nunofernandes7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 14:50:36 EST 2012

When using vtkXMLPolyDataWriter  I get this error:
/
ERROR: In ..\..\..\..\source\VTK\IO\vtkXMLDataReader.cxx, line 510
vtkXMLPolyDataReader (000000000AFD3FB0): Cannot read point data array
"Normals_" from PointData in piece 0.  The data array in the element may be
too short./

Is this a writing problem, or is some information being left behind? The
only thing my code is doing is picking an image and generating a surface.