[vtkusers] vtk 5.8 on OS X Lion

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Jan 10 12:58:47 EST 2012

Shayol_Ghul is a machine here at kitware running Lion that runs regression
tests on vtk5.8 every night.

See http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=1900538 for details
and the exact configuration of those tests.

If you send more details about the errors and what is happening when they
occur, you may bet more help from the list.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive