[vtkusers] WebGL 3D Viewer Demo

Donny Zimmerman donny.zimmerman at willowpointsoftware.com
Sat Jan 7 08:46:06 EST 2012

            I get this javascript error while trying to run the cube demo in
Internet Explorer 8. I don't show anything but a blank screen in the demo
window.

            Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0;
.NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR
3.5.30729; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)

Timestamp: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 13:43:51 UTC

Message: Object doesn't support this property or method

Line: 152

Char: 9

Code: 0

URI: http://www.raster.in/demos/vtkwebgl/js/Three.js