[vtkusers] set scalars into vtkImageData

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:32:01 EST 2012

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 4:28 PM, yang, gang <yanggang at umich.edu> wrote:

>  Ah yes, but I’m using Java, it does not have any method like
> getScalarPointer, I can see the scalar is not matching the correct
> position, but I just can’t find a way to fix it. Maybe I have to turn to
> C/C++  L****
>
> ** **
>
> -Gary

Please keep the conversation on the mailing list so everyone can help.

You can see that (unfortunately) the Java examples are few and far between:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Java

If you ever figure out how to do this, it would be great if you can add an
example. Even if you post what you've tried so far in the wish list section
at the bottom, hopefully someone will come along and fix it, rather than
having to write an example from scratch.

David