[vtkusers] Adding memory leak detection code to wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor shows error!

Nelson gnjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 04:50:06 EST 2012

Hi All,

I am using wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor.h

I am trying to detect memory leaks in my application, so I just add the
following code in my main program (wxWidgets)
#ifdef _DEBUG
	#include <crtdbg.h>
	#define DEBUG_NEW new(_NORMAL_BLOCK ,__FILE__, __LINE__)
	#define new DEBUG_NEW
#else
	#define DEBUG_NEW new
#endif

The compiler throws the following error.
*error C2660: 'vtkObject::operator new' : function does not take 4
arguments*
if I remove the above code then it shows no error.
Can anybody suggest me that what could be the reason?

-----
Regards,
Nelson