[vtkusers] Picking vtkBoxWidget2

imran khan khan.imranh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:31:15 EST 2012

Denis:

Thanks for the response. It allows me to set the priority of the widgets
when I first bring them up as I want
to do. What I would like to do is to reprioritize them on the fly depending
on which widget was touched last.

I cannot seem to do the even when I set the boxWidget interactor to NULL,
change priority and reset the widgetBox interactor.

Imran