[vtkusers] use itk dicom reader with QT

Brenno Ribeiro brennobr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 07:47:26 EST 2012

I'm trying to make the same but after i compiled the itk and vtk libraries
i couldn't yet edit and run some of the examples but i could only run the
examples on the terminal. I'm trying it on windows 7 64-bits and Linux
Mint12 64-bits using Qt Creator on the two ways. My doubts are:
-On windows mode which are the path of the includes i have to especify?
-On Linux mode trying to edit the example ReadDICOMSeries.cxx i got a lot
of errors when execute this line "vtkSmartPointer<vtkDICOMImageReader>
reader = vtkSmartPointer<vtkDICOMImageReader>::New();"
-On every mode is really necessary to create the Cmakelist file?

--
Brenno Bernardes Ribeiro

Engenharia da Computação
Universidade Federal do Pará