[vtkusers] Python 3.2

Jorge Ballesteros jballesteros at motivando.me
Mon Feb 27 05:49:55 EST 2012

Hi Brett,

You may want to take a look at the Python wrapping wiki page:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Python_Wrapping_FAQ#Python_Versions

Python 3.x support is planned but still not available. We were working
working on a similar project, bringing Blender data into VTK, and after
some research we decided to downgrade the Blender version in order to
adjust to python requirements.

Jorge