[vtkusers] vtkPolyDataContourLineInterpolator

bberkowi benjamin-berkowitz at uiowa.edu
Fri Feb 24 15:23:34 EST 2012

After reading through the example code, I get the feeling that by 'contour
line' you mean a geodesic line between two points on a surface.  Is that
right?  I had thought that a 'contour line' was a boundary line from a
contour plot on the surface from scalar values.

My mistake...but have you heard of being able to clip polydata and
interpolate across cells using a specified contour value?