[vtkusers] VTK and MFC Problem

Leo van Ruijven LvRuijven at gmx.com
Thu Feb 23 02:44:48 EST 2012

Hi,

 I also have a vtk/MFC application that remains in the program manager after I closed it.

 Everytime vtkDebugMacro was used in the program an error window has popped up on the screen. I noticed that when I exit the program this error window remains active for one or two seconds and then freezes. But it never closes. So I have the impression that this window is causing the problem. Only I have no idea where in the source code this window/process is started or where it should have been killed.

 Leo.