[vtkusers] Unknown CMake command "VTK_WRAP_PYTHON"

elhadj meljane elhadj.meljane at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:08:24 EST 2012

Hi David,
thanks for your comments...
the code that I m having trouble with, worked three years ago without any
problem (I didn't develop this code I am just using it ...) now that I
changed the machine, I am getting this error. So my question is where this
error comes from? version of cmake, python, vtk?
I would appreciate any comments about this!

***I don't have any experinece with VTK and a small experience with python
(more experinced in c/c++). Thanks for the link about the wraping ...I am
going to read it!

Thanks
Aj