[vtkusers] RFFT of an RGB image

Massinissa Bandou Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Feb 21 11:56:49 EST 2012

Hello

I performed a FFT on a JPEG image (RGB) and I filtered with a linear
filter but when I performed the RFFT to get the original image, I got
it as a greyscale image.

So I'm thinking because the 'vtkImageFFT.h' is applied only for the
first layer(2D).

Do I need to apply the FFT on each layers or there is another way to do it?

Another question, I want to display 2 or more images (layers + FFT +
RFFT) in the same window.
According to this example:
"http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Images/ImageFFT"

I need "vtkImageMapper3D.h" but i don't have it
How can I get it or bypass it?

Thank you

Massi