[vtkusers] How can I implement user defined mouse drag event?

yarram somasekhar.vit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 09:26:25 EST 2012

Hi, I am using "vtkInteractionStyleImage" as interaction style, and using
"addObserver" method for user defined actions. And by default, the actor
rotates if it is dragged with mouse. Now I want to define my own actions on
mouse drag i.e., on dragging an actor, it shouldn't rotate the actor. How
can I do this??? Please help me and thanks in advance.........