[vtkusers] How to get poits of the output polydata of a vtkcutter( has pieces instead of points)?

soheilghafurian soheilghafurian at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 23:15:35 EST 2012

I used the vtkCutter to build a contour on my poly data. I want to access the
points of the contour but the polydata I get from vtkCutter->GetOutput()
doesn't have points and has one piece instead.

It would be great if someone told me how I can convert this polydata to a
polydata which has points like polydata normaly does.

Thanks a lot