[vtkusers] Update VTK Poly data in vtkRenderWindow

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:29:35 EST 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Gishara Indeewarie <gish.777 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Option is selected using radio buttons.
> eg: When user selects temperature option data should be changed to display
> temperature values.
> (only the scalar values are changed. Not the x, y, z values of the points)
> But when I call  renderWindow->Render()   it creates a new window. I want
> to update data in the same window.
>
> Thanks.

I suggest you create an example of your problem by changing from a radio
button to a keypress handled by an interactor so we can easily compile and
run your demo code. I've never seen a new window spawn just by calling
Render(). Is this a QVTKWidget? I.e. are you using Qt for the radio buttons?

David