[vtkusers] Input type validity

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Feb 13 19:07:31 EST 2012

A prettier way would be to make a new executive class that exists just
to provide a public method that internally calls that one.

But what happens when you promote that method to public? Does it
compile without warnings? Does it work the way you want? Do any tests
fail because of doing that? If not we can push the change through
gerrit code review, and if the reviewers agree it will go into
mainline vtk.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer