[vtkusers] display tens of thousands of cubes

Alex Southern mrapsouthern at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 04:57:08 EST 2012

Thanks again with this,

I got around to trying out vtkGlyph3DMapper, in my opinion this is the
best way to perform this task and the interaction is much more fluid.

Although if you want to represent cubes of different sizes at the same,
it looks like you need to make as many vtkPoint arrays,
vtkGlyph3DMapper's and vtkActors as there are cube sizes, but this is no
problem.

Cheers
Alex