[vtkusers] Add a new scalar and array to vtkPolyData

Ahmad falahatpisheh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:23:39 EST 2012

I am reading 100 files by vtkTecplotReader. The data is represented in 2D and
has positional "x", "y" , "u", "v". Each data will be positioned in 3D
space. For example, it may be needed that the data of one of those files be
translated and/or rotated 90°.

So, Since the data in 2D, I need to add "z" component for third component of
coordinate and "w" which is the third component of velocity V("u","v","w").
"w" will be calculated later. So, when I do the transformation, I need to
assign the correct value to "z".

Hope I explained my problem well. Please let me know if it is not clear.

Ahmad