[vtkusers] QVTKWidget2 and vtkImageViewer2

Jonathan Morra jonmorra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:05:35 EST 2012

I am trying to paint on top of a QVTKWidget and am having trouble doing so.
 I have tried to follow the instructions at
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/QVTKWidget-paintEvent-td2852642.html.  But
have since had no luck with QVTKWidget.  I tried to swap QVTKWidget with
QVTKWidget2, but was also unsuccessful there.  I was hoping
1.  If someone could provide a very small example of using QPainter with
QVTKWidget and vtkImageViewer2.
2.  A small example of using QVTKWidget2 with vtkImageViewer2.
3.  A description of what's different between QVTKWidget and QVTKWidget2?

Thanks