[vtkusers] Manta & Paraview

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Feb 8 07:45:43 EST 2012

We don't include the manta plugin on Microsoft Windows because Manta
itself (at least the backdated version that we use) doesn't build
there.
More recent versions of Manta build there, but we found problems with
it (in all platforms) when last we tried to upgrade.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive