[vtkusers] hide vertices

Xiaofeng Z xf10036 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:18:58 EST 2012

I'm not sure what kind of problem you're trying to solve.  If point, lines,
and polygons represent three different classes of objects, then separate
them into three vtkPolyData instances, then you can set visibilities of each
independently.  You seemed to be trying to over-engine, or is there
something more to it that I'm not aware of.

Xiaofeng