[vtkusers] (no subject)

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Tue Feb 7 19:15:14 EST 2012

Hi Karthik,

How are you doing? I guess you may have an answer for the following problem
I met recently. Could you please give me a hand? Thank you very much!

Previously I used vtkImageViewer2 and vtkKWPaintbrush to show an original CT
image overlapped with a mask image to edit the mask image. It worked
perfectly.

However, when I change vtkImageViewer2 to vtkViewImage2D, the mask image
does not appear over the CT image.

I am wondering whether vtkViewImage2D is compatible with vtkKWEPaintbrush?

I checked the code and found that the difference comes from GetImageActor.

                vtkKWEPaintbrushRepresentation2D * rep =

vtkKWEPaintbrushRepresentation2D::SafeDownCast(w->GetRepresentation());

                if (rep)

                {

                        rep->SetImageActor( imageView->GetImageActor() );

                        .

                }

If imageView is vtkImageViewer2, it works fine. If imageView is
vtkViewImage2D, the mask image does not appear at all.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

Xiaopeng