[vtkusers] Build from GIT Master Linker errors

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Feb 3 10:28:31 EST 2012

I turned on EXAMPLES and it still builds here.

Can you send more of the text around that linker error?

My guess is that hdf5 thinks you have this library on your machine but
can't link to it properly.
Try commenting out this line:
CHECK_LIBRARY_EXISTS_CONCAT ("ucb"    gethostname  H5_HAVE_LIBUCB)
in:
Utilities/vtkhdf5/ConfigureChecks.cmake

and see if it links now.

David E DeMarle