[vtkusers] vtkNormal

youpie meriadegp at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 2 09:31:21 EST 2012

Hi,

thanks for the answer.
The difference between the two images is in the left one, you can see all
the little triangle like if you were in wireframe. In the right one, you
cannot see the little triangle (ok, maybe I have to insert images in real
dimension :) ).

And you are right, in this case, there is only one triangle so i could use a
vtkPolyData, but in fact with other data, I have a mesh structure with
points, edges, triangles and polygons in the same time.

If you really can't see the images differencies, tell me again and i'll will
post image with their real size.