[vtkusers] Configuration Procedure ParaViewWeb

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Sun Dec 30 10:50:25 EST 2012

The ParaViewWeb super build already downloaded ParaView and build it for
you.
I'm not a windows user, but if you could trigger the "make install" you
should get a nice organized install directory with the binaries and web
applications that you will need to move into tomcat.

But as I said earlier, Windows is not the best platform for ParaViewWeb. I
guess Joachim might know more.

Seb